Thursday, July 1, 2010

Update About Our Rookie! :)

Hello guys! I know, i know, im guilty of being busy these past few months, i have not been giving you updates about Kevyn. Anyway, here's to make up for my misgivings. Hehe!

Patrice and Aryen, my lovely fam went to Ginebra's practice yesterday. They said that Kevyn is in his usual nice and accommodating self. :) I also got a word from Kevyn, he said that he is busy doin' regular team practice, going to the gym (GOLDS) and xbox. He added he is trying to stay in shape and getting ready for next conference. That's good news, eh? I know, just like me, you are also looking forward to seein him play again. :)

So much for that, i hope everything is doin fine on your end, guys! Have a lovely day!

*Follow kevyn on twitter! http://twitter.com/godgiventalent5 and i just created a facebook page for Kevyn, just search for KEVYN WHITE and his page should appear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment